Bespoke Charity Running Vest
Bespoke Charity Running Vest for Royal Parks…have you got yours?
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes places on Sunday 12 October 2014, starting and finishing in the stunning location of Hyde Park. Over 16,000 runners will run the 13.1 mile route through Central London, taking in the spectacular sites of the capital and the beautiful Royal Parks. This year’s event is expected to be our biggest to date, including our biggest ever corporate field and runners from 32 countries already signed up.
As well as the thousands of fantastic runners that take part, last year over 50,000 spectators also joined us to cheer on their friends and family and share in the warm atmosphere of joy and achievement. Be part of this wonderful experience in 2014 by coming along to support our runners and enjoy the Food & Fitness Festival.
If you would like a bespoke running vest for this half marathon or any other marathon race please contact Scimitar Charity Run Vests on 01905 425324 or visit www.charityrunvests.co.uk or www.scimitarsports.com
More Reasons to Buy your running vests from Scimitar Charity Run Vests
- We are the leading supplier of technical custom sublimation run vests. Our run vests are the highest quality available to the charity sector.
- All charity fundraisers work hard to raise money for their chosen cause. They deserve a quality run vest to train in and wear on the day of their event
- We supply charities with the same run vest as we supply to our professional athletes.
- Our high quality run vests are not the standard event shirt as sold by our competitors. These shirts will be worn time and again when out running or in the gym so promoting your charity where it counts and amongst other potential fundraisers.
- Our vests are guaranteed to be colour matched to your specific charity PMS code. Our exceptional design team will help where necessary to create a unique run vest for your charity to help you stand out from the crowd.
- All manufacturing facilities throughout our supply chain are rigorously checked and will support your charities ethical and environmental policies. Our vests are priced correctly to ensure that the correct inks, raw materials and labour laws, conditions of work are adhered to.